As your insurance broker, we understand that when you are faced with a complicated insurance claim then it is best to have a professional on your side. Hensure Business Solutions has over 30 years experience of handling complicated commercial claims. We will deliver an excellent claims service to make sure that you can claim for everything that you are entitled to under your policy.
However there are occasions when the claim can become particularly complex and it is appropriate to employ the services of a loss assessor, who will work with you to offer specialist advice and to help you with every step of the claims process.
Why appoint a loss assessor?
The insurance company and their loss adjusters are experts at dealing with claims effectively. It is important to remember that the loss adjustor appointed to deal with your claim is ultimately working for the Insurance Company. They will try and make sure that the claim is settled fairly, but will always be trying to minimise the costs that the Insurance Company has to pay out under your claim.
How can an insurance loss assessor help me claim more from my insurance company?
Your insurance assessor will help you to maximise your entitlement when getting a settlement on your insurance claim. They will help to ensure that you receive every penny that you are entitled to under the policy. Insurance loss assessors know how insurance policies work and can help you be more effective with your time when it comes to making an insurance claim. An experienced insurance loss assessor will be much more effective in negotiating your legal and contractual entitlement as they deal with claims on a daily basis.
Hensure Business Solutions have teamed up with an established loss assessor and for a small additional fee on top of your insurance premium can offer you the following services:
- General risk management advice on any business situation from which a potential claim to your insurers may arise.
- Telephone assistance immediately an incident occurs that could give rise to a property or liability claim.
- Immediate advice on evidence gathering to defend liability claims against you successfully – including those within the policy excess.
- Practical help in compiling and presenting all claims.
- For property and business interruption claims over £5,000 in value, a professionally qualified chartered loss adjuster will be personally assigned to prepare your claim and negotiate on your behalf.
- Your loss assessor will act solely for you and be available to attend your premises within 48 hours to discuss the claim and represent you at meetings with the insurer’s representatives.
- Your loss assessor will give you advice relating to measures necessary or advisable to secure and make premises safe, to mitigate the loss, to salvage partially or undamaged goods and to minimise the disruption to you and your business.
- Your loss assessor will prepare and present your evidence that verifies the loss. He will also liaise with your accountants to prepare and quantify the business interruption claim.
- Access to a legal telephone ‘hotline’ for free advice on insurance claims, employment and general litigation matters. Solicitors are available, if the need arises, to give this specialist advice at no charge.
Hensure Business Solutions ensures you receive the best possible advice at all times, and provides you with access to professionally qualified claims specialists 24 hours per day 365 days a year.
30 years experience of handling complicated claims.
Teamed with experienced loss adjusters.
24/7 access to claims experts.