Why choose Hensure for PI insurance
Our business is not a call centre, but instead provides a personal service and dedicated team to assist with your queries.
Our team has a wealth of experience and knowledge to help you and your business get the most appropriate cover for your needs.
Our full 24/7 quote and buy facility allows you to run a personalised quotation, at a time that suits you and your business.
Why Professional indemnity Insurance for Advertising & Media Consultants is essential.
Your client trusts you to attract customers to their business. But what happens if their investment and your work doesn’t bring the results that they were hoping for? Or if you run that advertisement with an unfortunate typo?
Your client could file a Professional Indemnity claim against you for this.
As a media professional, you are likely to be in a position to fix most problems before it ever becomes apparent to the client. The end result is no third-party claim for damages and so, under most policy wordings, no valid Professional Indemnity claim.
For this reason, it is important that a suitable media wording is bought that includes cover for rectification and irrecoverable fees – also referred to as first party cover. Advertising and media professionals are particularly vulnerable to claims of negligence for simple errors such as typos.
We can offer Professional Indemnity cover for a broad range of professions within the world of media and our underwriters are particularly keen to write the following:
- Advertising agencies
- Direct marketing companies
- Public relations companies
- Sales promotional companies
- Media buyers
- New media agencies
- Market research companies
- Marketing consultants
- Publishers and Broadcasters
Don’t worry if you feel that you don’t want to be pigeon holed in to a specific trade. We can ask our insurers to accommodate a more bespoke Business Description so that you can sleep at night, safe in the knowledge that the insurers are fully aware of all of the services that you offer to your clients.
For further on any aspect of professional indemnity insurance for Advertising & Media Consultants, please contact us today .
- Company Size – the overall size of the firm, based on gross annual income of the company and the number of partners/ directors/ employees.
- Qualifications and Experience – insurers will want to know how many relevant years’ experience that you have in the trade and may want to see relevant CVs.
- Type of Work – insurers will want to know the split of annual income derived from each discipline that the firm is involved in; some areas are considered high risk and some areas are considered low risk from a claims point of view.
- Claims Experience – this information reflects on the type of work carried out by a company. It also reflects the quality of the company’s work, experience, staff & internal risk management.
- Turnover Split by Territory – a large exposure to USA/Canada in particular can be perceived as a problem due to the claims culture in North America and the likely costs involved in defending negligence claims in those countries.
- Professional Indemnity provides cover for claims that arise as a result of the work you have completed or advice you have given.
- Public Liability provides cover should members of the public receive an injury or property damage due to your work. This protects your business should a compensation claim be made, also covering any legal costs that result from this.
- Employers’ Liability provides cover for compensation claims and associated legal costs, arising from employee injury or work-related illness.
- Cyber Insurance provides support in the event of cyber-crime and unintentional data breaches, offering cover against the cost of revenue and fines.
Directors and Officers
- Directors and Officers insurance policies protect you financially against any claims that are made against you personally in your position as a director, partner or officer of your business.
Legal expenses insurance
- If you were involved in a legal battle, knowing that any money you spend on legal bills would be reimbursed could make all the difference. Legal expenses insurance does just that. It ensures that your business remains financially stable after a legal case by helping to compensate the business for incurred costs.
Contact us to find out more about the right cover for your business.
A typical Professional Indemnity insurance policy for Advertising & Media Consultants will normally cover the following areas:
- Breach of Civil Liability
- Negligent act, error or omission
- Negligence of sub-contractors
- Irrecoverable fees
- Rectification and loss mitigation costs
- Bodily injury or property damage arising from breach of professional duty
- Defence costs
- Unintentional intellectual property rights infringement (other than patents)
- Unintentional breach of confidentiality
- Unintentional defamation
- Loss of third-party documents or data
- Computer virus transmission
- Court attendance costs
Your policy coverage may vary between insurer.