01270 758056

Property Owner Insurance

Hensure Business Insurance specialise in all types of Property Owner Insurance and can help to provide bespoke solutions for both the commercial and residential property owner.

Insurance agreements vary depending on the individuals circumstances.

The following items represent the usual type of cover offered:

  • Damage to property – this would cover any physical loss, damage or destruction to your building.
  • Loss of rent – cover against loss of rent receivable should your premises be unoccupied following loss or damage to your property.
  • Property Owners Public Liability – protection against claims made by the public or other businesses for death, injury or damage to property brought about as a result of your negligence or that of your employees.
  • Employers Liability – if your business employs any staff, including part-time staff, trainees or sub-contractors you are required to have this cover by law.


Property owner insurance can generally be offered to:

  • Buy to let property owners
  • Residential property owners
  • Commercial property owners
  • Block of flats insurance
  • Unoccupied property owners

Contact us today for more information.

Other Insurance Services

Professional Indemnity Insurance
Public & Employers Liability
Injury & Incapacity Benefit Insurance
Director & Officers Liability Insurance
General Office Insurance
Shops/Retail Insurance
Insurance For Property Owners
Bespoke Business Insurance
Contract Works Cover
Trade Liability Insurance

Copyright © Hensure | Hensure Business Insurance is a trading name of RK Henshall & Co Ltd. www.rkhenshall.com. RK Henshall & Co Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registration Number: 308865. www.fca.org.uk. Written quotations, policy terms, conditions and exclusions are available on request. Privacy policy, Cookie policy
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook
Call us today on