Hensure Business Insurance Consultants specialise in all types of Property Owner Insurance and can help to provide bespoke solutions for both the commercial and residential property owner.
Insurance agreements vary depending on the individual’s circumstances.
Property owner insurance can generally be offered to:
- Buy to let property owners
- Residential property owners
- Commercial property owners
- Block of flats insurance
- Unoccupied property owners
The following items represent the usual type of cover offered:
- Damage to property – this would cover any physical loss, damage or destruction to your building.
- Loss of rent – cover against loss of rent receivable should your premises be unoccupied following loss or damage to your property.
- Property Owners Public Liability – protection against claims made by the public or other businesses for death, injury, damage to property brought about as a result of your negligence or that of your employees.
- Employers Liability – if your business employs any staff, including part-time staff, trainees or sub-contractors you are required to have this cover by law.