Why choose Hensure for PI insurance
Our business is not a call centre, but instead provides a personal service and dedicated team to assist with your queries.
Our team has a wealth of experience and knowledge to help you and your business get the most appropriate cover for your needs.
Our full 24/7 quote and buy facility allows you to run a personalised quotation, at a time that suits you and your business.
What does professional indemnity insurance for Education Consultants cover?
As an Education Consultant, you provide a service that comes with an expectation of a certain level of professionalism and specialist knowledge.
Professional Indemnity insurance for Education Consultants covers you in respect of compensation that you may have to pay to your clients arising out of problems associated with the work you have carried out for them.
This PI insurance is designed to cover the cost of defending you against any allegations of wrongdoing as well as covering damages that may be awarded against you. It may also cover the cost of correcting mistakes in order to avoid a more costly legal action.
Regardless of how many years’ experience your firm may have, there is always the possibility you (or one of your team) could make a mistake.
For more information and advice on how an Education Consultants PI policy could work for you, contact us today.
- Company Size – the overall size of the firm, based on total turnover, is taken into consideration.
- Type of business – insurers will want to know the split of annual income derived from the proportion of temporary and permanent staff.
- Qualifications – insurers will most likely want to see the CV belonging to the core people within the firm, demonstrating they have a minimum of five years’ experience.
- Contract size – with reference to large contracts, insurers will be interested in the extent of the recruitment consultant responsibilities and whether they are adequately resourced.
- Claims – if there is a history of PI claims then this usually reflects the quality of the consultant, their staff and their internal risk management.
- Overseas Exposure – insurers are interested in knowing if the consultant deals with clients overseas due to the potential litigious nature of dealing with clients in those particular countries.
- Retroactive Exposure – does the practice have an exposure to claims in the current firm or a former practice arising from past work?
A typical Professional Indemnity insurance policy for Education Consultants will normally cover the following areas:
- Breach of Civil Liability
- Negligent act, error or omission
- Negligence of sub-contractors
- Irrecoverable fees
- Bodily injury or property damage arising from breach of professional duty
- Defence costs
- Unintentional intellectual property rights infringement (other than patents)
- Unintentional breach of confidentiality
- Unintentional defamation
- Loss of third-party documents or data
- Computer virus transmission
- Court attendance costs
Your policy coverage may vary between insurer.
- Professional Indemnity provides cover for claims that arise as a result of the work you have completed or advice you have given.
- Public Liability provides cover should members of the public receive an injury or property damage due to your work. This protects your business should a compensation claim be made, also covering any legal costs that result from this.
- Employers’ Liability provides cover for compensation claims and associated legal costs, arising from employee injury or work-related illness.
- Cyber Insurance provides support in the event of cyber-crime and unintentional data breaches, offering cover against the cost of revenue and fines.
Directors and Officers
- Directors and Officers insurance policies protect you financially against any claims that are made against you personally in your position as a director, partner or officer of your business.
Legal expenses insurance
- If you were involved in a legal battle, knowing that any money you spend on legal bills would be reimbursed could make all the difference. Legal expenses insurance does just that. It ensures that your business remains financially stable after a legal case by helping to compensate the business for incurred costs.
Contact us to find out more about the right cover for your business.